We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Assistant (National Contract Only)
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
- The Warehouse Assistant reports to the Senior Logistics Officer in Maiduguri.
- She/He provides support in term of store management, monitoring of stock utilization and managing storage facilities.
- Bachelor Degree or higher diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain with relevant professional certification
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics, including procurement, supply chain, fleet management & inventory.
- Knowledge & experience of dealing with service providers and contractors’ management.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages.
- Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other field locations.
- Understanding and experience of security management.
- Experience from working in an (I)NGO
- Availability: ASAP
- Salary and conditions: In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment;
- The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The position is for Nigeria Nationals Only.
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability to the position applied.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “the Recruitment Manager”
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.
- Applications sent/received after the deadline will not be considered.
- Only short-listed applicants will be invited for written test and oral interview.