We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics & Procurement Assistant (National Contract Only)
Location: Mubi, Adamawa
- The Logistics and Procurement Assistant reports to the Logistics and Procurement Officer in Mubi.
- The Logistics Assistant will work in order to assist at normal operation of Logistics department.
- 1-2 years’ experience in logistics, including procurement, supply chain, fleet management & inventory.
- Knowledge & experience of dealing with service providers and contractors’ management.
- Excellent computer skills in MS Word & Excel.
- Fluent in written and spoken English. Fluency in local spoken languages.
- Flexible & willing to work in a remote setting & to travel to other field locations.
- Understanding and experience of security management.
- Experience from working in an (I)NGO
- Bachelor Degree or Higher Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain with relevant professional certification.
Salary and conditions
In accordance with Danish Refugee Council’s Terms of Employment; The income will be subject to statutory deductions as per applicable Nigeria laws. The employee is responsible for the tax returns.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- CV and Cover Letter indicating and explaining the suitability to the position applied.
- Provide contact details (name, position, email address and tel. no.) of 3 professional non-related references, whereas 1 must be for the latest employer. Please do not attach any written recommendations.
- Applications should be addressed to: “the Recruitment Manager”
- Only motivated applications that address the stipulated duties and meet the required qualifications, sent together with a CV, will be considered. CV-only applications will not be considered.