Action Against Hunger works to save lives by combating hunger and diseases that threaten the lives of vulnerable communities, through nutrition, food security, water and sanitation, health and advocacy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Early Recovery & Resilience Project Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
You’ll Contribute to Ending Hunger By…:
- Proper implementation and completion of Project(s) throughout all its different phases as well as the appropriate management of its specific scope, schedule, resources, quality, risks, representation, coordination and contractual requirements.
Key Activities in Your Role will include:
- Ensure efficient,effective,quality and timely implementation of the entire project(s).
- Manage and develop the project(s) team.
- Maintain comprehensive records and report in a timely manner.
- Assist in wider organizational development through learning and proposal development support.
- Manage external relations related to the project(s)
- Master’s Degree in Project Management, Social Sciences, Health/Nutrition, Development or other related field.
- You have Proven multi-sector project cycle management experience at a senior level for at least 2 years in an INGO.
- You have excellent management, organizational, motivational and leadership skills .
- You have Demonstrated experience in financial management and preparation of budgets for programming.
- You have familiarity with ECHO, EU, OFDA and/or DfiD reporting and regulations.
- You have experience in managing medium to large-sized teams
- You have strong experience in multi-sector emergency responses and sector coordination.
- You have good knowledge of the humanitarian architecture and trans formative agenda
- You are Creative and innovative.
- You have good diplomatic and negotiation skills;
- You are disciplined and able to work and arrive at decisions autonomously and with minimal guidance.
Action Against Hunger values its employees and offers a comprehensive remuneration and benefits package. These include but are not limited to:
- Health Insurance
- R&R Breaks
- Paid annual leave (vacation)
- Training opportunities
- Child allowance
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online