Contec Global Group – Established in 1984 and headquartered in London, the Contec Global Group has a worldwide presence, with operations in Asia, Africa and Europe. As a company established on the platform of e-Governance and smart technologies, Contec Global is amongst the most experienced independent technology and systems organizations operating in developing countries. Today, the Group is engaged, globally, in providing integrated, systems-based solutions in the fields of Secure Technologies, Infrastructure and Hospitality.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Care Executive
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information
- Maintaining customers focus at all times and answering to customer’s enquiries using the standard guidelines
- Maintaining working cognition of each customer process for various market segments and communicating issues to team manager.
- Handle customer inquiries both telephonically and by email
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Manage and resolve customer complaints
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in any reputable institution
- 2-3 year working experience in any related field
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Customer service orientation
- Organizational skills
- Attention to detail.
Application Closing Date
24th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org