Benjamin Michaels Limited (BM) is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Pharmaceutical marketing and distribution companies. With over eight years experience in bringing extensive bouquet of premium quality pharmaceutical products, we are positioned to be a leading brand in healthcare services. We market and distribute pharmaceutical products that meet international standards.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary/Admin Officer
- Manage the Executive Management’s diaries and appointments
- Prepare meeting rooms for Executives meetings with Partners and also for staff meetings
- Take minutes of all management meetings
- Help Executives to manage general outputs, workflow and office administration
- Handle incoming mails, posts and other corresponding on behalf of the management
- Maintain comprehensive filing system
- Coordinates importation documentation
- Carry out regulatory admin activities at NAFDAC
- Manage the cleaners and vendor relationships (Mechanic, Security, Gardeners, Water Supply etc)
- Provide first level support and care to all members of staff as it relates to their welfare and company assets.
- Ensure that everything in the office run smoothly
- Oversee the activities of the Receptionist
- Level of Education: B.Sc. or HND in Secretarial Studies
Previous Level of Experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years Professional Secretarial Qualification experience
Candidate must possess at the minimum the following skills and abilities:
- Must be highly proficient in the use of computer (Microsoft Office particularly MS word, Excel and power point, Coreldraw etc)
- Candidate must be self-driven and should be ready to deliver expected results.
- Must be fluent in English Language and highly creative
- Leadership and the ability to handle multiple job responsibilities, set priorities, maintain a high level of accomplishment, and implement process improvements.
- Communication: The ability to listen carefully and to use clear, concise oral and written skills to convey facts, present positions and interpret policies
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject