Job Title: Sales Administrator
- Efficient delivery of all administrative tasks
- Process orders & quotes with a methodical attention to detail in a timely manner
- Liaising with production and warehouse departments
- Providing product information to customers
- Follow order management system for new order processing, factory shipment and stock inventory to ensure product availability
- Processing new orders in the system
- Evaluating the sales and delivery trends on weekly basis
- Generating weekly and monthly sales performance report
- Establish customer list for Sales Executives
- Resolving delivery and customer care issues
- Monitor the receivables and follow up with sales team
- Respond to incoming customer correspondence including phone calls, and emails
- Possession of Bachelor’s degree (Administration) or any relevant field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales administrator or Sales support agent
- Must be used to working in a fast-paced environment
- Hands on experience with CRM software and MS Office (MS Excel)
- Strong organizational skills, process driven and ability to multi-task
- Efficient worker with strong attention to detail
- Fast learner to understand the products on offer and the business processes
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communication.
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “Sales Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.