Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited is a specialized manufacturing company with wide range of products for the Nigerian markets like powder, petroleum jelly, perfumes.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Research and Development Officer (Junior)
- Help design and analyze consumer research tactively translate consumer insights into innovative approaches from a formulation and/or communication standpoint.
- Represent the project at cross-functional team meetings, providing updates on R&D progress and insights and be involved in project team decisions.
- Create and maintain all the necessary documentation to develop and commercialize the products (survey records, Statistical Process control)
- Works with quality control to help conduct evaluations and tests to support the development of new products and/or packaging/ingredient. Ensure complete documentation of all activities, tests, evaluations conducted.
- Coordinates with Marketing and Sales in the creation of strong, substantiated claims and other customer communication
- Conduct performance and analysis evaluations of competitive products
- Act as experimenter in sensory evaluation and determine result using statistical computations
- Participate in the conduct of problem solving analysis and design of experiments during product development
- Bachelor’s Degree in Analytical Chemistry, Industrial Chemistry, Biology, Chemical Engineering, Pharmacy or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience as research and development officer in cosmetic industry
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of market research and surveys
- Good command on Microsoft excel
- Ability texpress ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com Using “R&D Officer” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified Persons will be contacted for an interview.