We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Information System (MIS) Officer
- Provide support and maintenance to existing management information systems (MIS) spreadsheets and databases.
- Generate and distribute management reports in accurate and timely manner [Customers, Business Plan, Itinerary, Sales, Products, Receivables, Returns, Marketing Activities & Reps performance Reports]
- Develops MIS documentation to allow for smooth operations and easy system maintenance.
- Provide recommendations to update current MIS to improve reporting efficiency and consistency.
- Perform data analysis for generating reports on periodic basis.
- Develop MIS system for customer management and internal communication.
- Provide strong reporting and analytical information support to management team for decision making.
- Be flexible and dynamic to generate both periodic and ad hoc reports as needed.
- Analyze business information to identify process improvements, business opportunities for increasing business sales and reducing receivables.
- Participate in cross-functional meetings to resolve recurring customer issues.
- Assist in the maintenance of the social media channels.
- Assist in preparing contents, (videos, articles etc) for posting on social media.
- Use Client Relationship Management (CRM) methodology for intelligent data analytics for accurate sales projections and risk indications.
Level of Education
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Accounting, Statistics and Management related disciplines.
- Minimum of 3 years MIS, Business Analyst role.
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Diligence and articulation in information gathering and management.
- Ability to pay attention to details
- High level of initiative and personal ownership
- Excellent interpersonal relationship skills
- Excellent skill in analyzing and evaluating statistical data, including financial information.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Advanced MS Office knowledge.
- Good numeracy, computing, business skills
Application Closing Date
22nd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org with position applied for as the subject of the mail.