Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited, is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Support Administrator
- Configuring and troubleshooting of the Organization’s Computers (Server, laptops and desktops)
- Configuring of printers and troubleshooting
- Managing the organization’s intercom network
- Managing the Remote Access system (Remote Access Manager and Biometric machines)
- Creating LAN Network extensions for new offices and workstations
- Keeping the LAN cables in orderly state to ensure a visually appealing environment
- Supporting all users on the IT infrastructure
- PIMS Backup, Rebuild, Clean-up, User access management and troubleshooting
- Keeping and managing IT inventory for the organization.
- Formulation and implementation of IT policies
- Standardize IT process to support the goals of the organization
- Reduce organization spending on IT related costs
- Prepare the organization for the automation of its IT dependent tasks.
- Passion for customer care
- 2+ years of successful work experience
- Sound technical knowledge of MS Office and PC hardware
- Able and willing to run cable per industry standards
- Associates degree or above in Computer Information Systems or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Network+ and/or A+ certification or equivalent knowledge/experience
- Analytical and problem-solving abilities with keen attention to details
Application Closing Date
28th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using “IT Support Administrator” as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.