Job Title: IT Specialist
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Successful candidate is expected to:
- Establish and maintain network user accounts, user environment, directories and security.
- Develop and maintain companys webite
- Respond to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programs.
- Research and evaluate new administration methods.
- Install and test software upgrades.
- Schedule backups and communicate downtime to users.
- Ensure all software is correctly licensed and version up-to-date where applicable
- Participate in the recruitment of staff for the IT Department and ensure that they are adequately trained.
- Possess a Bachelor’s Degree or a National Diploma in any Social Science or Science related field.
- Relevant experience.
- Strong passion for sales and have a positive approach to the job
- Have excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision
- Must be well organised and smart in the discharge of their duties
Salary is quite attractive.
Application Closing Date
30th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information, kindly contact the Human Resource Department on 09097362318.