Givanas Cosmetics has a diverse workforce, ethnic, racial and cultural backgrounds who have passion for excellence, are performance driven, result oriented and conform to the company’s standards and core values.
We are recruiting suitably qualified candidates for immediate employment into the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Officer
- Inspect, test and analyze raw materials to ensure that inbounds into production meets the quality criteria.
- Conduct frequent-expected and surprise- spot check of in-line production activities and output.
- Collect and analyze reference sample of raw materials and finished goods
- Ensuring that all factory staff adhere to all quality policies and Standard Operating Procedure.
- Setting up and maintaining controls and documentations.
- Interacts with team members to develop healthy work relationships in an environment that promotes respect, open discussion and communication.
- Assisting in the conduct of product, process, company, system, compliance, and surveillance audits.
- Analyzing in-process, raw materials, intermediate and final release samples, and ensuring Compliance with applicable quality system and procedures, with customer service needs, and with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Maintaining all necessary records of findings and sampling results
- Identifying and reporting on any potential improvements to products and processes.
- Ensuring that laboratory productivity and turnaround goals are met through timely completion of laboratory testing.
- Assisting in timely correction of errors noted during review, and in the development of corrective and preventive actions.
- Ensuring that laboratory equipment and supplies are properly maintained.
- Maintaining an awareness of all developments in products and in test procedures.
- Assisting in providing advice on quality issues to managers and staff.
- Degree in Chemistry or Production management
- At least 1-year’ experience in production line supervision and/ management
- Technical knowledge of the products
- Knowledge of relevant quality standards
- Good eye for detail and logical approach to work
- Ability to express ideas clearly both in oral and written communications
- Computer literacy
Application Closing Date
21st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The Subject of the mail should be “Quality Control Officer”