Me Cure Healthcare Limited, was established in 2009 and is headquartered in Nigeria with 7 healthcare diagnostic centers including an eye center which is a state of the art ophthalmic clinic used to diagnose, treat and perform vision related surgeries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonologist
Employment Type: Full Time
Key Responsibility Area
Leadership and Accountability:
- Communicates: Effectively and consistently communicates to superiors, peers and employees. Routinely provides others the information they need to do their job.
- Sets Goals, Motivates and Aligns Organization: Inspires staff and generates commitment to program and project goals.
- Takes Initiative to solve problems and make decisions: Solves problems quickly and effectively. Makes decisions promptly.
- Builds Relationships and Fosters Teamwork within and outside the organization: Demonstrates the ability to build relationships across the organization and teamwork within the unit/department.
- Creates a Learning Environment: develops staff and self through mentoring, continued education, providing an opportunity to learn new skills.
Safety, Service, Excellence and Quality:
- Manages Service Excellence: Ensures employees deliver excellent client services. Employees treat clients (patients, clinicians and all other employees) with courtesy, respect and caring behavior.
- Ensure a safe and secure environment: Contributes to the safety and security of the MeCure Healthcare Limited.
- Review existing and potential measures that directly or indirectly pertain to patient safety and quality of care within the department
- Manages Operations: Develops and implements work plans and measure against established standards.
- Proactively monitors key performance indicators and makes real-time adjustments to ensure goal accomplishment.
- Consistently seeks to improve work processes, evaluate workflows and improve workflow efficiencies.
- Reviews existing and potential measures that directly or indirectly pertain to all facets of operations within the department as regards utilization, information technology, education and innovation.
- Possession of an MBBS.
- Post graduate Diploma in Sonology (Optional).
- Professional experience of at least two (2) years.
- Knowledge of ultrasound/Sonology procedures.
- Knowledge of current health care environment.
- Good leadership and mentorship skills.
- Ability to handle pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Decisiveness and determination.
- Interest and concern in patient care.
- Rational approach
Required Licensure, Certification:
- Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria – Certificate of Practicing License
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com