We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Commercial Manager
Req ID: Req-1177
- To establish a robust, repeatable and risk based commercial process for all tenders prior to commitment. This will include setting standards for legal and others.
- To liaise with BD team and ensure alignment with client needs and follow through to contract award in support of BD team to resolve pricing and commercial qualifications.
- To ensure the Red Team review process is fulfilled adequately and that commercial and financial risks and opportunities are clearly communicated prior to award.
- To interface on all bids with ND Finance Director to ensure that cash flow needs, bonds and PCG are clearly understood and are achievable and that the cumulative exposure of the company, on a probabilistic basis, does not compromise the Company as a going concern
- To interface with ND legal and ND NCD team on all bids to ensure standards and compliance are always achieved.
- To interface with our JV Partners where applicable to ensure ND bids to them are always of the highest integrity and on time.
- Minimum 10 years’ experience as a commercial position for yard or shipyard or other management level responsibilities in a heavy steel manufacturing environment, Oil & Gas background.
- In depth knowledge of all business functions associated with shipyard and/or yard management
- Ability to use spreadsheets, databases, word processing and PowerPoint,
- A strong client facing background with previous experience of dealing and presenting information to major clients on large projects.
- Ability to apply Continuous Improvement strategies across all functions, which includes the ability to introduce needed change, create excitement for change and lead change initiatives.
- Must be adaptable and open to new ideas.
- Ability to successfully handle several priorities simultaneously
- Commercial Manager, contracts adminstrator, Oil & Gas buisness marketing, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online