We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Power Plant Project Manager
Req ID: Req-1168
- Typical Candidate should have a current opening for a suitably qualified and experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for the day-to-day project management and delivery of a 25MW dual-fuel Power Plant with MAN engines medium speed which will be run off LNG Gas/Diesel which is being developed at their base.
Experience & Education
- The ideal candidate will be qualified to Degree level or relevant experience in Power Generation (Electrical preferred)
- Be a member of a professional accreditation appropriate to the business
- Have experience in power generation for a minimum of 10 years
- Have worked in Nigeria or Africa previously
- Hold IOSH working and managing safely certification
- NEBOSH in construction management
- Previous experience operating and managing power plants
- A proven track record of project delivery in the power sector.
- Candidate must be someone who has Nigerian Regional working experience: in depth understanding and experience on Nigerian permit processes to implement Power Plant projects, and thorough knowledge of project management regulations, guidelines and relevant standards who has a keen commercial acumen and proven effectiveness in the optimisation of quality versus time versus cost.
- Candidate must have broad experience in Power Plant development and management, particularly in challenging geotechnical locations, and will be comfortable applying professional project management methodology and best practices.
- Candidate will be responsible for identifying all personnel requirements, project and construction scheduling, sub-contracting (including monitoring and reporting on the performance of subcontractors), site supervision, cost estimation and budget, and documentation services for site works and subcontracts. The scope of responsibilities is outlined in further detail below.
- The role requires holistic insight, expert knowledge, innovativeness, and an ability to work seamlessly with all project participants. Instantaneous problem solving skills, as well as excellent communication skills, are essential aspects of the PM’s daily work.
- Project Management, BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online