We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Materials Man
Req I D: Req-1175
- Oversees and manages day to day activities of materials movement to and from the Rig site.
- Coordinates materials storage within rig location to ensure optimal space usage and house-keeping
- Assist in planning of day to day logistics for the movement of materials to and from the rig site.
- Responsible for ensuring Materials Receiving Process is fully implemented. Communicates and coordinates with procurement, end user and vendors. Resolves all non-conformities of material delivered.
- Receives materials after verification against delivery ticket/packing list and Purchase orders to ensure compliance to specification.
- Prepare requisition of materials, chemicals and OCTG required for the Well
- Maintain a track of ALL rental/3rd party materials within the rig location and ensure no demurrage is incurred.
- Monitor fuel receipt and consumption for vehicles, generators and rig operation
- Maintain accurate record of ALL Chemical and OCTG receipts, usage and returns.
- Materials Man, Engineering, EPC, Logistics, Oil & Gas, Operations.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online