Prime Services FZE is a professional hiring agency for leading operators in Offshore Fabrication, Ship Repair, Marine Services and Logistics. We now seek to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment in the position below:
Job Title: Hook Up and Commissioning Manager
- Must have good leadership and inter-personal skill, planning, work prioritization and understanding of offshore construction work requirements and be able to work closely with Client’s representatives and Operations staff to ensure a smooth execution and turnover when installation is complete.
- Oversee all construction, hook up and commissioning activities.
- Ability to assign task to subordinates on a daily basis good report writing skills.
- B.Eng in any Engineering or Technical discipline Professional certification/membership of COREN will be an added advantage.
- 15 years or more experience (20 years experience if without an Engineering/Technical Degree) in directing Field Construction and Shop Fabrication for major Projects in the Gas, and/or Petrochemical industries.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience in planning and supervising offshore construction work such as installation of platform facilities, hook-up and commissioning and pipeline construction and commissioning.
Application Closing Date