We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Supervisor
- The Warehouse Supervisor will be responsible for supervision of staff, reception, storing and distribution of material, tools, equipment and products within the warehouse and ensuring accuracy and timeliness of all job functions.
- Organize and direct operations work flow and job responsibilities within the warehouse to ensure effective management of the receipt, storage, picking, packing, loading at acceptable KPI levels and shipping of products to customers.
- Maintain records of inventory and location for production control and cost accounting to ensure adherence to the company warehouse and distribution practices.
- Conduct inventory control through cyclical stock counts to maintain stock integrity and through this, to ensure that financial stock takes and stock counts are conducted according to client contracts and the company cyclical requirements. This would ensure that stock integrity is maintained in line with the Warehouse Management System.
- Co-ordinate with internal customs department, where required, to ensure that customs clearance procedures are complied with and legal requirements are met.
- Develop good relationship with customer to ensure high customer service levels are maintained at all times.
- Meet warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meet warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Move inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Maintain storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Keep equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- The ideal candidate should have a Bachelors Degree in Procurement or a Relevant field, at least 3 years working experience, Communication Proficiency, Organizational Skills, Technical Capacity, Thoroughness and People Management skills.
Application Closing Date
23rd October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Comprehensive CV’s, Letter of Intent to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Job Applied for as subject of the mail.