We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Cost Analyst – Finance & Accounting
Job ID: IME00000364
Department: Finance & Accounting
- Be responsible cost accounting / financial analysis to ensure that sound control is in place to support the business growth. This role also works closely with the Commercial and or Product Supply team
- Provides leadership to Commercial and or Product supply team that enables them to define strategic plans and goals that are business driven, aligned with the company goals, rooted to the external environment and are stretching but realistic.
- Champions external focus by leading benchmarking work to better understand competitive strategies, capabilities, processes and costs. Then uses the information to influence strategies and business decisions appropriately.
- Drives a strong cost focus across their business by Identifying cost efficiencies/opportunities for their business.
- Acts as an entrepreneur providing breakthrough propositions and game-changing value creation opportunities. Utilizes new/creative business models to analyze options, remove obstacles, encourage “smart” risk taking, and move the business forward.
- Demonstrates excellent analytical skills by picking up concepts quickly and understanding issues deeply. Quickly provides structures/definition for new issues and for product initiatives. Routinely produces accurate/consistent numbers, which can be published without a need for “checking”. Produces quick turnaround on important or urgent requests.
- Creates capacity to handle multiple work items simultaneously by quickly grasping concepts, concentrating on priorities, and anticipating questions/needs. Handles minor questions easily.
- Goes well beyond the mere reporting of data for their area of responsibility. Insight and well-reasoned action steps accompany all reports. Anticipates and resolves issues and captures opportunities. Continually looks for value creation opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree in any Finance & Accounting related field from an accredited university with a minimum of 2 years work experience in Finance
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Basic accounting skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative to understand and resolve issues
- Proven analytical skills
- Strong SAP and MS Excel skills
- Passion to learn and contribute to the business
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others
- Lead initiatives of moderate scope and impact
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online