Ecobank Development Corporation (Ecobank Capital) is the investment banking and securities trading company of Ecobank Transnational Inc., the Pan African financial institution with banking and financial services operations across 34 countries in Africa, United Arab Emirates and the United Kingdom. We operate across 5 regional offices in Africa namely: Nigeria, Ghana, Kenya, Cameroun and Ivory Coast.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Ecobank Nigeria Fast-track Intensive Graduate Program (ENG-FIGP)
- The ENG-FIGP is an intensive program designed to build the bank’s talent pool in order to raise a new generation of leaders for Ecobank.
- Candidates that undergo this program will upon completion be placed in positions aligned with their skills, experience and strengths at the entry point of functional managerial roles.
- 21 month program with a combination of structured training, business driven assignments and on the job projects, where candidates will gain valuable on-the-job experience across the entire Ecobank Group
- International & Intra-affiliate experiences – To provide candidates with global exposure and networking opportunities
- A robust selection process which includes Assessment centers, team projects etc.
- Individual Coaching & Mentoring.
Who are we looking for?:
- Candidates not more than 28 years old by December 2017
- MBA, M.Sc & MA Graduates from international and reputable local institutions (Full time study)
- Must have completed NYSC before commencement of the program
- Maximum 2 Years work experience
What are we looking for?:
- Excellent communication skills. (Bilingual French/English may be a plus for international mobility)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Self-driven and result-oriented
- Problem-solving skills
- Analytical skills
- A good team player
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office applications
- Commitment to career in Financial Services
What’s in it for you?:
- Opportunity to build an International Career in the Banking industry with a leading Pan- African Institution
- Placement in entry point of functional managerial role at the completion of the program
- Reward and recognition
- Empowerment and accountability
- Opportunity to apply your creative and innovative skills
- Continuous leadership training and development upon completion of the program
- Exposure to other affiliates within the Ecobank Group
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online