We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer
- Provide technical assistance on activities related to surveillance, mapping and size estimation
- Produce specifications and detailed schedules, obtain competitive tenders/estimates for work, evaluate costing and advise the client
- Monitoring performance against Service Level Agreement targets, ensuring compliance, and reporting performance and progress to the CEO
- Maximise client satisfaction by promoting innovation, creativity and problem solving
- Determine the scope of work before commencement of a project
- Inspection of sub-contracted projects to ensure quality standard is met
- Determination of cost of deployment some solutions and products
- B.Sc or its equivalent in any relevant field.
- 3-5yrs IT support experience.
- Applicant must be CCIE certified.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with a team, strong time management skills, attention to detail, and organizational skills.
- Self-motivated and assertive with a results orientation
- Strong computer skills (i.e. mobile technology (tablets/smart phones), scientific/ statistical software, basic knowledge of databases and information reporting tools, etc.).
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org