Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager – Education
Reference Number: JOB0111640
Location: Abuja, Capital Territory
Job type: Contract
- The job holder is expected to lead in the strategic design, development, and implementation of VSON Education Program in line with the country office strategic plans and priorities.
- Provide comprehensive programming, management and coordination support in the implementation and measurement of VSON Education programs.
- A holder of Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences or related fields.
- A Minimum of 5 years relevant experience
- Good understanding of development challenges and working norms in Nigeria with a particular focus on Education programming.
- Practical experience gained within an NGO context and of managing Education program.
- Experience in budgeting and financial management, particularly in the context of project planning.
- Salary: 5,500,000 per year.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: VSO reserves the right to close this job early if we receive a sufficient number of applications.