PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Interior Architect (Design)
- To develop and manage key aspects of the client’s architectural design functions, ensuring hitch free operations that effectively guarantee growth in sales and revenue.
- Prepare and present feasibility reports and design proposals to clients
- Develop concept plans, designs and design solutions
- Produce detailed workings, drawings and specifications
- Advise clients on the practicality of their project
- Use IT in architectural drawing and design, specifically using software packages such as AutoCAD, 3D
- Resolve problems and issues that arise during construction/installation activities
- Institute an appropriate architectural methodology (from initiating drawing, through to plan, execution, monitoring, control and closure) for bathroom and light design projects and drive its successful implementation
- Lead liaison and engagements with clients, consultants, contractors, vendors.
- Oversee the interior design process and deliverables, establish project direction and work within project budgets and schedules.
- Meet with clients to analyze their goals, needs and resources
- Manage multiple projects and a team of intermediate and junior designers; delegate and assign tasks appropriately
- Understand the requirements of the plans, life safety issues, building codes and other technical aspects; knowledgeable in the areas of design, drawing and details, finishes and building materials, specifications, codes, technical drawing, contract administration and business practices.
- Prepare and administer construction documents consisting of plans, elevations, details and specifications, to illustrate non-structural and/or non-seismic partition layouts; power and communications locations reflected ceiling and lighting plans; materials, products and finishes; and furniture selection, specifications and layouts.
- Administer contract documents, bids and negotiations as the client’s consultant; coordinate and collaborate with other design professionals who may be retained to provide consulting services, including but not limited to architects, structural, mechanical and electrical engineers and various specialty consultants.
- Assist with permit tender applications as required.
- Complete construction administration from tender through project close out.
- Work to a project fee and client budget.
- Foster and cultivate good client relationships.
- Mentor and train intermediate and junior designers.
- Architectural requirements and design concepts
- “B.Sc” in Architecture/Interior Design/Furniture Design (Additional relevant certifications/masters degree is a plus)
- Minimum of 2yrs professional and relevant work experience
- Retail Sector/work environment exposure is a huge advantage
- Must presently reside in LAGOS.
- Other preferable exposure include Furniture&Furnishing/Construction/Design/Corporate environment
- Relevant experience MUST include ANY/Combination of: : Architecture/ Interior Design for Retail, Lighting/Furniture Design, Fixture and Concept Design, 3D Modeling Digital Graphics, Sketches and Renderings
- Advanced software proficiency: AutoCAD, Photoshop, Sketchup (or other 3D modeling), Adobe Creative Suite
- Should possess Creativity and Artistic Imagination
- Must be VERY Confident, Smart and Intelligent
- Must be cultured, analytical and meticulous.
- Communication, appearance, personality and carriage really matters.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letters and CV’s to: email@example.com , with position applying for as subject of the mail.