Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, Voluntary Service Overseas (VSO), is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head of Programmes
Reference Number: JOB0111684
Job type: Permanent
- VSO Nigeria is seeking a dynamic, experienced, and competent Head of Programmes to guide the overall Country Programme strategy and implementation of related activities within the country Programme.
- The position manages the development, implementation and successful delivery of VSO’s programmes within the agreed Country Strategy; manages programme teams and partnerships to maximise VSO’s impact in reducing poverty.
- The role will report to the Country Director and will be located in Abuja, Nigeria (with frequent travel to project locations).
- The post will have line management responsibility of programme teams.
- Expert in programming and fundraising
- Good experience in leading on programme design and management as well as resource mobilization.
- Good experience in ensuring donor reporting requirements, including financial reports, are met.
- A holder of Degree in Development Studies, Social Sciences or related fields.
- A Minimum of 7 years relevant experience
- Good understanding of development challenges and working norms in Nigeria
5,000,000 per year
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online