Lilygate Hotel located in the heart of Lekki Phase 1 is a new luxurious four star hotel with 74 rooms including 6 suites and a full range of facilities.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: GYM Instructor
- Reporting to the Front Office Manager, this role will involve providing fitness advice, inductions and suitable training programmes for all our gym members.
- You will be responsible for the smooth and safe operation and customer satisfaction within the gym environment. You will also support the leisure classes, activities and letting of the facilities.
- To provide excellent customer service in all areas of the gym environment, ensuring the highest possible standard of service. Offer professional high quality fitness advice and instruction.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- To build effective rapport and relationships with our members in order to achieve their individual goals.
- Carry out gym consultations to the recognised industry standards and design training programmes for our members.
- To teach and demonstrate safe and effective exercises.
- Ensure the gym equipment is correctly used.
- To maintain and clean all equipment.
- To understand and give advice on nutrition which can improve lifestyle.
- To actively promote and sell the various memberships we have available.
- Engage with customers of all ages and abilities through good interaction and encouragement to ensure the on-going use of our facilities.
- Responsible for the safety and enjoyment of our customers whilst using the gym facilities.
- To enhance the reputation of our services and facilities.
- Maintain and update the membership database system.
- Ensure that all financial transactions are completed in accordance with the Hotel Finance Procedures.
- To ensure Safeguarding and Health & Safety procedures are being followed.
- Be motivated and contribute ideas to the team and gym.
- Able to seek solutions and resolve problems, as and when they arise.
- Reception duties
- General administration duties
- Experience in the leisure and fitness industry
- Fitness Instructor Qualifications
- First Aid Qualification desirable but not essential
- IT Skills including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Have a friendly and professional approach
- Be physically fit
- Outgoing and confident with people of all ages
- Able to work shifts including weekends
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com