Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Trainee
The Quality Control Trainee primary responsibilities will include:
- Raw materials, packing materials inspection analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Monitoring of in-process relating inspection, finished products analysis & documentation as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Perform a variety of standard microbiological, chemical, physical or sensory testing as specified in ISO 22000 Quality manual file.
- Maintaining daily/weekly logs & data records associated with job function( non-conforming materials/analysis, correction action log, on hold logs & net content files etc) as specified in the ISO 22000 Quality manual file
- Conduct plant & personnel hygiene Sanitation Audit.
- Update Documentations with manufacturing scope
- Perform other quality related duties
Support Floor Supports:
- Support investigation or improvement process(e.g hold/release products where necessary with communication to concern production representative)
- Execute required test on incoming products& packaging and in-process according to QMS (Quality monitoring Schedule)
- Monitor, analyse& document package integrity control test on finished products
- Monitor, analyse& document temperature & weight control checks.
- Ensure & document factory cleanliness
- Support training for line operators to ensure checks are accurate & timely in QMS
Support To Assure Water Quality For Product Processing:
- Check physical and chemical parameters of treated water
- Carry out microbiological analysis of treated water test to include total viable count, coliform and yeast/mold
- Check physical & chemical parameters of Boiler & Condenser water
Support Verification Of Finished Products:
- Perform verification on finished products and documentation to ensure that each finished products batch meet positive release criteria as specified in ISO 22000 file.
- Carry out routine physical and chemical analysis of finished products
- Carry out daily microbiological analysis of finished products& swab on related packing Equipment
- Conduct sensory evaluation of previous day products with other stakeholders specified in the ISO 22000 file
Support Assessment of Equipment Efficiency:
- Daily calibrate laboratory equipment such as refract meter, pH meter, scales according to Internal control Plans as specified in ISO 22000
- Standardization of laboratory reagents as required as specified in ISO 22000 fill
Support To Assure Laboratory Efficiency:
- Organise laboratory records & files, summarize documentation& ensure compliance to work instructions
- Support laboratory activities to ensure that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping & hygiene standards are maintained in the laboratory & other analysis area
- Responsible for daily physical,chemical,plaiting,release,hold,swabbing,calibration,sample collection, interval control plan, sample preparations etc
- Support continuous improvement of Quality metrics/KPI’s
- Ensures correct recording in compliance with Quality monitoring schedule as specified in ISO 22000
- Support operations in attaining Fan milk Quality Standards
Quality Control Trainee:
- Shall follow up & carry out company policy on all required Good Manufacturing Practices, Food Safety requirements & escalate Food safety findings or incidents
- Ensure that high quality of products, services, housekeeping & high hygiene standards are maintained & improved in all designated area
- Support the compliance for ISO 22000
- Support improvement initiatives within & outside the factory
- Any other Quality related work
Critical Qualifications/Skills/Experience (IPE Factor: Knowledge)
The Qualified Applicant possesses the following Background:
- Basic knowledge of laboratory analysis of products
- Good Communication Skill to follow through both the up and down stream in the organization.
- Possesses active will to achieving set goals and promoting strong team spirit with the team members across the organization.
- Ability to work with time to achieve set goals
- Process improvement and proactive
- Attention to Detail, Thoroughness and ability to deal with Complexity
- High Interest to the Job and expression of Zeal, Commitment and Ownership
- HND/B.Sc Food Technology, Microbiology, Chemistry, Biochemistry with other related fields preferred with at least 3 months – 1year industrial experience in a food industry.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online