PG Consulting Limited is a business optimization consulting firm that leverages the techniques of business research, cutting edge innovation and scientific economics to provide robust insights that enable business decision makers to achieve accelerated and sustained competitive outcomes. We want to work with you as partners on an on-going basis towards making your organisation more profitable and better performing in terms of its bottom-line.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin/Personnel Manager
- We are looking for an experienced Admin/Personnel Manager to supervise daily support operations of our company and plan the most efficient administrative procedures.
- You will lead a team of professionals to complete a range of administrative duties in different departments.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Recruit and train personnel and allocate responsibilities
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Facilitate training and development of members of staff.
- Initiate and encourage strategies to increase performance.
- Cater for the welfare of members of staff
- Provide employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, salary, employee benefits and opportunities for promotion.
- Compensation and benefits administration
- Coordinate all employee relations activities within the organization
- Carry out administrative functions.
- Carry out public relations functions
- Organizing and maintaining personnel records
- Updating internal HR databases
- Preparing HR documents
- Update internal databases (e.g. record sick or maternity leave)
- Prepare HR documents, like employment contracts and new hire guides
- Revise company Policies
- Liaise with external partners, like insurance vendors, and ensure legal compliance
- Create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics
- Answer employees queries about HR-related issues
- Assist payroll department by providing relevant employee information (e.g. leaves of absence, sick days and work schedules)
- Arrange travel accommodations and process expense forms
- Participate in HR projects (e.g. help organize a job fair event)
Requirements, Skills and Competencies
- Minimum of BSc/ HND in any Social Science related field
- CIPM Certification is a Must.
- Must be an I.T Savy.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint is Compulsory).
- Minimum of 5years working experience
- Strong Internal and External Communication Skills
- Strong Time Management and Multi-tasking skills
- Ability to plan, schedule and coordinate effectively
- Highly organized and significant ability to multitask effectively
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: email@example.com , with position applying for as subject of the Mail.