Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Sales Executive
- Work with and expand current prospect database to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the organisation.
- Develop a sales contact plan direct marketing, and attending industry events to build relationships with key prospects.
- Respond to incoming Requests for Proposals in a professional and creative manner.
- Understand a prospect’s business needs and work with the expert team to develop a well-tailored digital marketing proposal.
- Work closely with colleagues to identify new business prospects.
- Work closely with other team members to identify appropriate go to market messaging for specific clients.
- Manage clients accounts so as to meet targets relating to revenue growth, activities, profit margin, products mix/sales and clients acquisition and retention.
- Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of clients, opportunities, submission of proposals and other contract documents.
- Provide regular feedback to the Senior management about marketplace activities.
- Develop effective working relationships with clients through regular meetings and obtain further sales/business development opportunities.
- Work with other team members to develop marketing campaigns so as to raise more awareness of the company products.
- Apply company wide project management standards in preparing bids, responding to clients needs and managing the sales process from opportunity identification to sign off.
- Undertake regular project reviews with all involved in the process to ensure duplication of knowledge.
- High level of integrity and transparency.
- Applicants will need to have self-motivated work ethic and love working with people.
- A One-on-One background working experience with prospects/clients is preferred.
- Also, previous experience in finance, business management, account management, customer service, banking or sales is a plus.
- Proficiency in use of computer especially Ms Office
- Dedication of time and knowledge,
- Effective time management skills.
- Promptness and dependability.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
Application Closing Date
10th November, 2017.
Method of application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their application letter and Resumes to: email@example.com