The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Strategic Information Manager
Unit: Strategic Information Management
- The incumbent will supervise the development of appropriate monitoring, tracking and reporting systems, tools and templates that enhance monitoring of project outputs and quality.
- S/he will supervise the generation of quality evidence on project outcome and promote the use of data for decision-making processes.
- S/he will supervise development and promote the use of standard indicators, tools and forms (as appropriate) and SI practices across the organization’s grant while coordinating the collection of information required for reporting and measuring progress.
- The job holder will ensure that monitoring plans are developed for projects and ensure that regular monitoring visits and implementation of the plans.
- The job holder will supervise and support field SI team in writing success stories from the field.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in the following discipline Statistics or related disciplines with cognate experience.
- At least 6 years of professional experience in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation.
- Knowledge of major quantitative & qualitative monitoring methodologies and proven ability to design monitoring instrumentation tools.
- High level of proficiency in Windows Excel and/ or Statistical Software (SPSS, STATA). Advanced skills in data analysis presentation and report writing.
- Excellent analytical skills combined with a proactive, energetic approach to problem solving.
- Knowledge and skills in the use of mobile technology for documentation and reporting
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.