The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Pharmaceutical Care and Logistics Officer
- The incumbent will support pharmaceutical care for differentiated care model, patient monitoring-ADR, Treatment failure management and regime sequencing; Assist in planning, monitoring and tracking the timely and correct quantification, purchase requests, storage and distribution of pharmaceuticals and other commodities.
- The job holder will also be responsible for tracking, monitoring and inventory analysis of all pharmacy stock employing the use of monitoring tools, spread sheets and data bases.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Registered Pharmacist, preferably with Advanced degree in Pharmacy Sciences.
- At least five years’ experience working as a hospital based pharmacist with working knowledge of and experience with HIV care and treatment medication.
- Must have a broad-based knowledge of and experience with computerized systems in pharmaceutical warehousing and QA.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.