The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Facilities Maintenance Associate
Unit: Supply Chain Management
- The incumbent will report to the Facilities Maintenance Officer and coordinate/collate request for repairs/ renovation work from state offices.
- The jobholder will conduct site assessment and generate Bill of Quantities for required repairs/ renovation work.
- S/he will follow up and ensure completion of contracted repair works according to specification/timelines in the contract.
- S/he will coordination and supervision of all repair/ renovation work across facilities.
- S/he will support the Facilities Final certification of all completed work.
- Will maintain and review building materials prices database periodically.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelor’s degree in Building, Civil Engineering, Architecture or related discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in related role within a reputable organization.
- Be capable of challenging physical activities.
- Can work with minimal supervision.
- Good knowledge of donor regulations especially USG rules on renovation/repair works.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and team building abilities.
- Ability to gather and analyze facts, draw conclusions, define problems, and suggest solutions
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.