The Bayelsa State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Guard
Project Development Objectives
- To sustainably increase access of poor people to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services.
- Overall Project Support and Coordination
- Capacity Building and Partnership Development in States Ministries and Local Government Areas
- Community Driven Investment Facility
- Vulnerable Group Support Grants
- Guarding the office premises both day and night;
- Watching over office equipment within the premises;
- Open and close the gate for vehicular traffic flow;
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Applicant must possess a minimum of First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) with at least eight years working experience.
- Applicant must be between 40-55-years of age. Military/police or security training is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten copies of handwritten, signed and sealed application with Curriculum Vitae and all relevant credentials attached addressed to:
The General Manager,
Community and Social Development Agency,
14 Green Villa Road,