The Bayelsa State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Officer – Management Information System
Project Development Objectives
- To sustainably increase access of poor people to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services.
- Overall Project Support and Coordination
- Capacity Building and Partnership Development in States Ministries and Local Government Areas
- Community Driven Investment Facility
- Vulnerable Group Support Grants
- Design and prepare CSDP Management Information System Operational Manual;
- Assess the information needs for the various components of the SA;
- Review alongside other project staff the data collection forms at the different stages of the micro-projects cycle;
- Prepare technical specifications for the procurement of necessary MIS hardware and software applications;
- Monitor operations of the MIS;
- Upgrade hardware and software;
- Ensure MIS hard and software maintenance;
- Establish the working schedule and the MIS design;
- Develop reports or formats using existing MIS data;
- Develop and prepare the required documents using friendly report generator;
- Any other duty as may be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- Degree or equivalent as Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Information Management, Computer Science, Computer Engineering and related fields.
- Software and hardware certification by a globally recognized body is compulsory.
- Five years post qualification experience, two of which must have been in the design, development and implementation of Database and client server software applications.
- Knowledge and experience with development tools client side rapid applications development and experience using friendly report generator would be an advantage.
- Knowledge and experience with donor agencies would also be an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten copies of handwritten, signed and sealed application with Curriculum Vitae and all relevant credentials attached addressed to:
The General Manager,
Community and Social Development Agency,
14 Green Villa Road,