The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Support Associate-Supply Chain Management
Unit: Supply Chain Management
- The incumbent will support the effective communication and documentation of all supply chain management activities including procurement and facility maintenance.
- S/he will maintain and monitor procurement and supply chain management tracker (Electronic and Hard Copies) for all Approved Purchase Request Forms, Purchase Orders and provide regular update on Status to the Procurement Officer.
- The jobholder will facilitate effective communication with the Store team/Program Support Staff at State level and ensure documentation regarding timely sharing of all purchase orders, feedback on adherence as specified on the Purchase order at the point of delivery of goods and services, and follow up with the store team/Program Staff at various state offices on delivery/job completion documents required for the timely closure of all transactions.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Bachelors Degree in Science or Social Sciences.
- 2 years’ experience. 1 year working experience in donor funded agencies.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.