The Centre for Integrated Health Programs (CIHP) is a leading indigenous non-governmental organization established to promote better health outcomes for all Nigerians through creation of strong and sustainable health systems. The organization evolved from Columbia University’s International Center for AIDS Care and Treatment Programs (ICAP) in 2011 and has continued to support family-focused, comprehensive high-quality, HIV/AIDS care and treatment activities in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Director, Management Support Services
- The incumbent will be responsible for creating and maintaining a conducive and enabling environment for the smooth execution of the organization’s mandates through the strategic provision of the required Administrative, Human Resources and ICT support services.
- The position will provide operational requirements and other necessary support for program and project implementation including strategic management of human capital and optimal deployment & leverage of information and communication technology services towards the realization of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- The job holder will provide leadership in the development, implementation, refinement, and coordination of enterprise-wide human resources processes and systems to ensure program effectiveness and services delivery.
- This is a collaborative role that will work cross-functionally with human resources, administration, finance, payroll, IT and customer support to understand issues and then translate them to create real solutions that address current needs and future vision.
- The Director of Management Support will be a strategic thought-partner, hands-on and participative manager and report to the Chief Executive Officer.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Ability
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification; An MBA will be an added advantage.
- At least 10 years post-qualification experience of program management/development in social work, public health, community development, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of senior management experience in a nonprofit organization.
- Demonstrated experience and success managing and leading technical and administrative teams in the implementation of large, multi-country, development and health programs in developing country settings.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of USG rules and regulations as they pertain to technical, financial and administrative project functions.
- Superior verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Knowledge of nonprofit accounting standards and employment law.
- Demonstrated success leading complex, evolving, large-scale operations, tasks, and teams and working with multiple sectors and stakeholders and achieving programmatic and financial results.
- Proven strategic planner and team leader with strong technical knowledge, conceptual and analytical ability.
Candidates are expected to possess:
- Excellent personal communication skills, in written and verbal English, with high impact influencing and persuasive skills and able to represent the organization to donors and partners
- Good experience of using Ms. Word, Excel or applicable software related to position
- Commitment to and understanding of organization’s vision, values and principles including rights-based/gender approaches would be expected.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and a suitability statement of not more than 200 words as a Microsoft Word attachment to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB CODE and the applicant’s FULL NAME e.g. MSS-02 – John Bull.
Note: Only short listed candidates will be contacted.