The Bayelsa State Community and Social Development Agency (World Bank Assisted), invites applications from suitably qualified candidates from the public and private sectors to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Clerk
Project Development Objectives
- To sustainably increase access of poor people to improved social and natural resource infrastructure services.
- Overall Project Support and Coordination
- Capacity Building and Partnership Development in States Ministries and Local Government Areas
- Community Driven Investment Facility
- Vulnerable Group Support Grants
- Ensuring petty cash disbursements are appropriately and adequately documented;
- Cheque writing;
- Updating financial records and registers;
- Ensure prompt processing of invoices submitted for payment;
- Any other duty as be assigned.
Qualification and Experience
- OND or its equivalent in Accounting, Banking and Finance or related field.
- A minimum of two years working experience in accounting duties is required.
Application Closing Date
5th October, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit ten copies of handwritten, signed and sealed application with Curriculum Vitae and all relevant credentials attached addressed to:
The General Manager,
Community and Social Development Agency,
14 Green Villa Road,