Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: HR Admin
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Integrating people issues with business strategy and broad-based business consultation service towards meeting corporate objectives
- Working with commercial/marketing teams to develop and deliver solutions to respond to customer needs
- Advice the company in rebalancing workforce size and skill-set in line with changing business demands from the organisation.
- Analyze, design and roll-out key HR operating models including processes and systems to meet changing business needs like expansion of territories, enumeration of customers, revenue loss control, cost control, etc.
- Working with I.T services to implement a new HR system such as Enterprise Resource Planner (ERP) or other Employee Management Software Systems.
Functional Competence Requirements:
- Demonstrable track record in HR Operations
- Experience of data management.
- Experience training administration
- Experience in one of the following: SAGE ERP, PeopleSoft, Workday, Success Factors.
Required IT Skills:
- Microsoft Office User Specialist
- Electronic mail software – i.e. Microsoft Outlook
- Sage Enterprise Resource Planner ERP software – (Desirable)
Qualifications and Requirements
- B.Sc in Human Resource Management or Humanities
- CIPM (any of its equivalents) is a must
- At least 10 years’ cognate experience, with at least 5 years in HR Outsourcing
Application Closing Date
24th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online