SD Capital Resources Limited is a company that evolved from the fast paced and dynamic business environment, impelled with desire to develop capital resources for ground breaking results in organizations.
We believe in people and their unique abilities, and strive to harness, develop, and maintain these abilities for the achievement of organizational goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Female Marketing Executive
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaising and networking with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations
- Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships
- Sourcing advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or on the radio
- Arranging the effective distribution of products
- Maintaining and updating customer databases and writing reports
- Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and product exhibitions
- Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies
- Supporting the marketing manager and other colleagues
- Analysing and investigating price, demand and competition
- Using the full marketing mix for the company’s marketing communications
- Monitoring on-going campaign expenses against the budget, keeping accurate records and highlighting where variances occur.
- Producing an accurate summary of total expenditure at the end of a marketing campaign.
- Undertaking detailed on-going analysis of marketing campaigns to ensure targets are met.
- Assisting in the production of on-going competitor analysis and reporting, with particular reference to pricing, presentation and promotion for each conference and exhibition.
- Minimum of a B.Sc/HND in relevant fields.
- At least two years’ experience in marketing or sales.
- Candidates must reside on the island.
N40,000 plus commission monthly.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.