Healthy Living Kitchen (HLK), is a food processing company. We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Assistant
Location: Jos – Plateau
- Assisting the Managing Director in managing, processing and troubleshooting various accounts and transactions.
- Process and prepare financial and business forms for the purpose of checking account balances, facilitating purchases, etc.
- Perform routine calculations to produce analyses and reports as requested by the finance director.
- Help oversee and manage individual accounts.
- Create, send, and follow up on invoices.
- Review and adhere to department budgets.
- Collect and enter data for various financial spreadsheets.
- Review and audit financial statements and reports, ensure all calculations and data entries are correct.
- Reconcile any discrepancies or errors identified by conversing with employees and/or clients.
- Report any troubling discoveries or suspicion of wrongdoing to the proper authorities.
- Collect information for and prepare payroll payments for employees.
- Assist the Managing Director in creating financial reports on a regular basis.
- Adhere to the company’s or organisation’s financial policies and procedures.
- Answers question and provide assistance to stakeholders, customers, and clients as needed.
- Attend finance department and company-wide meetings, sometimes assisting with financial reporting to managers and senior executives.
- Suggest changes or improvements to increase accuracy, efficiency, and cost reductions.
Skills and Qualifications
- HND in Business, Finance, Accounting, or a related field;
- Excellent mathematical skills;
- Understanding of data privacy standards;
- Customer-service skills;
- Solid communication skills,
- Both written and verbal;
- Familiarity with business principles and practices;
- Superior attention to detail;
- Organisational skills;
- Planning skills;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Analytical skills;
- Critical thinking skills;
- Computer skills, particularly with spreadsheets and calculation software.
Application Closing Date
15th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applications must include the position title in the subject line.
- Applications will be reviewed upon receipt and the position could be filled before the closing date.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- HLK is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, political affiliation, religion, gender, disability, race, or any other personal characteristic.