We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Risk Assurance
Grade: Assistant Manager
Department: Risk Management
Reports to: Chief Risk Officer (CRO)
Duties And Key Responsibilities
Emergency Management & Organizational Resilience (ER):
- Actively testing monitoring ER activities, including business continuity, information system contingency, disaster recovery and incident response, and other ER activities.
- Reviewing and improving, and maintaining all ER plans including for continuity of operations (and service continuity), crisis communications, critical infrastructure protection, and occupant emergency.
Internal Control Measures:
- Developing and maintaining operating procedures for all risk management activities, particularly for providing management assurance at the enterprise and processes tiers of the risk management framework.
- Reviewing and improving operating procedures for implementing all organizational policies at least annually.
- Supporting the continuous improvement of Management Systems for business continuity (BCMS) and information security (ISMS), and supporting the implementation for service management.
- Conducting process risk assessments for the 18 baseline policy domains and for the underlying processes of all high-risk threat areas in the annual assessment plan, including (for FY 2017 high-risk): cyber security, service design, human capital, product development, and revenue assurance processes.
- Possess a Bachelor degree from an accredited university. A Master degree or other postgraduate university education is a plus.
- Must have attained any of the following professional designations:
- Certified in Risk and Information Systems Control (CRISC)
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
The following professional designations are a plus:
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- PCI Internal Security Assessor (ISA) or ISO Lead Auditor
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Independence & Integrity
- Stakeholder Management
- Project Management
- Risk Management
- Information Analysis
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience related to the Job, of which 3 years must be in a supervisory role with direct or indirect reports.
- Experience must include functioning as an Analyst, Associate, Consultant, Manager, or similar role in Risk Management, Business Operations, Information Security, or related disciplines.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of standards, guidelines, and regulatory requirements to manage enterprise risk and to improve internal controls.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of internal business processes and proficiency in project management practices.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online