Telvida International Systems Limited delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Solution Architect Assistant
- Assists in the analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solutions
- Develop and propose solutions that meet the technology and business requirements of assigned customers
- Conducts research for solution documentations
- Liaise with the sales team to develop and implement specific solutions for customers
- Maintains knowledge of competitive solutions to effectively address customers’ needs.
- Successfully builds relationships with the account manager, technical team, software team, project team and customers in support of sales objectives while leveraging on corporate resources.
- Completes required solutions documentation promptly and accurately within the specified timeline
- Develop from inception a Solution Design which involves Technical, architectural and functional drawings to be presented to all necessary stake holders in a clear and intelligent manner. Work would also involve analysing and identifying the impact and risk elements of the design which would be communicated to the non- technical members of the team.
- Role also involves testing of designs and software developed in line with the solution documentation presented to clients to ensure compliance and full functionalities of all features.
Requirements and Qualifications
- A good university degree in computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline with a minimum of 1-2 years in IT/ Networking or a related technology-based industry
- Candidate should possess strong knowledge/usage of Microsoft visio and Autocad
- Candidate should possess a broad technical and In-depth knowledge and understanding of networking technologies, design principles and practical application
- Cisco certifications such as CCNA and/or CCDA will be an added advantage
- Possesses strong, detailed product/technology/industry knowledge.
- Candidate must possess Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Excellent skills in teamwork, leadership and communication
- Professional self-starter, high level of motivation, customer empathy and ethics
- Strong analytical and reasoning abilities
- Ability to collect and analyze data, draws conclusions, and make actionable recommendations.
- Candidate must be result-oriented
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com