Telvida International Systems Limited delivers unique cost savings IT solutions that improve collaboration with user-friendly messaging, video, audio, and web communications.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Intern – Solution Architect
Are you eager to begin a career in the ICT but can‘t get started because you don‘t have experience. This is a great opportunity for you to gain hand-on experience working in the field. Successful candidates will be exposed working with qualified and experienced Solution Architect to:
- Develop Solution design documents which involves Technical, architectural and functional drawings
- Test new proprietary solutions and software
- Participate in analysis, design and development of fully integrated technology solution from inception to delivery
- Real world knowledge of working with clients and managing accounts
- Ideal candidate should possess the following:
- A degree in computer science, Information systems, Electrical engineering or a related technical discipline
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to use the Microsoft Word, Visio or Autocad
- Duration: 3months -1 year. Candidates may be offered a full-time position based on performance and skills acquired. Exceptional candidates may be offered a permanent role anytime from 3 months of internship.
- The successful candidate will work directly with the managing director to provide quality management support and assistance including responding to and relaying messages to the appropriate party. The person will have access to confidential information, requiring absolute discretion at all times.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Conserves MD’s time and promotes the corporate image by representing the Director internally and externally; providing liaison between the Director, key executives, and employees
- Supports all aspects of the Managing Director’s work including appointments in addition to managing dates, producing agendas, minutes and all key paperwork for meetings.
- Document minutes of all meetings as directed by the Managing Director. Undertake mailings and communication as directed by the Managing Director
- To oversee coordination and collation of quarterly reports for Directors
- Maintains executive’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel
- Ensure necessary records are maintained that can readily provide current, accurate and accessible information
- Works collaboratively in a team environment with a spirit of cooperation and as a relationship builder.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in any discipline with a minimum of 1 year experience in similar role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent computer skills. Ability to use Microsoft packages
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work flexible time shift
- Strong and mature phone presence
- Ability to work in a deadline sensitive environment
- Ability to present information effectively to individuals as well as groups (customers, clients, co-workers)
- Strong typing and data entry skills
- Candidate must be proactive with a high level of initiative
- Interpersonal skills including the ability to think and act strategically, provide sound judgment, and provide a positive and energetic attitude.
Application Closing Date
20th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com