GRID Consulting – Our client is a five-year DFID-funded programme which commenced operations in May 2016.
They are seeking dynamic, dedicated and results-driven individuals to assume the role of:
Job Title: Core Governance Facilitator
- The programme supports the development of stronger public-sector accountability to deliver public goods and services required for poverty reduction and growth, including to women and girls, by strengthening links between governance reforms and service delivery.
- We works through three pillars geared towards the goal of bringing accountable public administration, resource management and delivery of public services at the state level and at the federal level.
- The Core Governance Facilitator will provide support to the programme’s advisory team for improved governance, resource management and service delivery across the programme.
- S/he will support the management of the work plan and programme activities of the advisory team, to support the delivery of activities in all programme locations.
- The Facilitator will maintain strategic relationships with government counterparts at all levels, and other relevant stakeholders, including civil society, the media, and other donor programmes and development partners.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Interested candidates for the Core Governance Facilitator should have a degree in Economics, Public Administration, Social Sciences or related fields.
- The candidate should have at least 10 years’ experience managing change in the public sector and a strong track record of delivering results on complex multi-component programmes.
- Evidence of strong understanding of public financial management and core government business processes required.
- Cultural sensitivity and experience in leading successful reform interventions as well as experience in working with diverse teams is required for this role.
- The candidate is required to have strong reporting skills as well as excellent communication skills.
- The ability to develop high quality written materials is also required for this role.
Terms and Conditions for Employment
- The roles are based in Abuja with travels to other operational offices.
- The programme offers very competitive salary packages; however, local terms and conditions apply.
Application Closing Date
8th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates who meet the above requirements should submit their Application Letters and updated CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org The subject of the mail must contain the title of the position applied for.
- Any applications without a subject title will NOT be processed.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.