A leading Insurance Company with head office in Lagos and a well-spread branch network across Nigeria, is currently seeking for result oriented top – drawer executives to join its Management team in the capacity below:
Job Title: Managing Director/CEO
- The suitable candidate will be a strategist with the ability to steer the company to a path of profitability while also implementing its vision, mission and long term goals.
- The aim is to ensure that the company is constantly moving towards fulfilling its short-term and long-term objectives and does not diverge from its strategic guidelines.
- As a “going concern’ the company is desirous of meeting the strategic objectives and changing demands of the current market landscape while also maintaining its leadership role in the Industry.
- He/She will provide executive management services to the company.
Specifically, the Successful Candidates will:
- Be the Chief Marketing Officer of the company
- Develop and execute the company’s business strategies in order to attain the goals of the board and shareholders
- Prepare and implement comprehensive business initiatives through cost effective operations and market development activities
- Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, business partners and authorities
- Oversee the company’s financial performance, investments and other business ventures.
- Maintain business profitability and ensure compliance with all regulatory directives and NAICOM guidelines.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of other Executives/Managers while providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile
- A recognized professional qualification in Insurance (eg. ACIIN) with not less than 10 years post qualification experience in the Insurance Industry, 7 of which must be at senior Management level. Alternatively, a First degree or its equivalent from a recognized institution, with not less than 15 years of post qualification experience, 10 of which must be at a Senior Management level in the Technical department of an insurance or reinsurance company/ies.
- Proven experience as Managing Director or Executive
- Director in an Insurance Company is an added advantage.
- Demonstrable experience in developing strategic and business plans
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and measures of performance
- Familiarity with corporate Governance and management best practices
- Outstanding analytical and problem solving abilities
- High level strategic thinking and networking capabilities
- Proficiency in the use of modern day technology based service delivery tools
Application Closing Date
19th September, 2017.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their current comprehensive Curriculum Vitae in MSWord format to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- All applicants are guaranteed that their applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- Only shortlisted candidates will he contacted.