Adexen Recruitment Agency – Our client is a leading industrial group with key interests in the glass manufacturing industry,
is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Engineer
Job Reference: 1315
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Function: Operations & Production
- Should take complete responsibility of all the maintenance activities in the plant
- Close coordination with the team members of own team & other department heads to achieve the end result is a must. Should design a diplomatic feedback mechanism to take the team along.
- Responsible for planning the materials required for maintenance in coordination with purchase.
- Should set high standards in achieving minimal down time in all the equipment.
- Responsible for an effective energy management.
- Responsible for the planning & execution of small capital projects as on when required.
- Should ensure good systems in place in terms of checklists, log books, History Tracking etc for effective maintenance management.
- Should establish right (Predictive, Preventive & Break down) maintenance practices for all the equipment.
- Should focus on implementing on Good Engineering Practices.
- Should focus on safety for personnel and equipment. Should comply with health practices as per the law.
- Spares Management to avoid the Breakdowns of Equipment.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 20+ years experience in the maintenance function of a container glass manufacturing industry.
- Experience on Low RPM Diesel Generators would be an additional advantage.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online