KPMG Nigeria – Our client is a wholly owned indigenous oil and gas exploration and production company, with strong associations and partnerships with leading service and technology companies in Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
In line with the company’s desire to ensure that key roles are filled by best-in-class talent with the requisite skills and experience, the company seeks to recruit candidates in the capacity below:
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Technical Officer
Ref No.: OG02
Industry / Sector: Oil and Gas
- The role will provide technical leadership and support for the company’s oil and gas development projects and provide strategic oversight for drilling and exploration activities.
Detailed Job Description
- The Chief Technical Officer role will provide technical leadership and support for company’s oil and gas development projects and provide strategic oversight for drilling and exploration activities.
- The He/She will be responsible for directing the company’s technical plans and deploying all company’s engineering and technical solutions as well as developing, designing and seeking continuous improvement of the production systems.
- First Degree in Petroleum Engineering or related discipline
- Minimum of 20 years post-qualification experience in the upstream oil & gas industry, with at least 10 years in a supervisory/ managerial role
- Experience coordinating multi-disciplinary technical team including: Geologists, Geophysicists, Petrophysicists, Reservoir Engineers, Facilities Engineers and Production Technologists
- Extensive hands-on experience in the day-to-day operations of E&P, drilling and gas operations and /or engineering knowledge
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online