Kingstar Techsupport Limited is a reliable and well-known software development company. We provide professional software development services focused on web application development and computer software development.
We always seek new and innovative ways to deliver high-quality cost-effective solutions in order to boost performance as shown in our custom software development projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Instructor
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- A career as an IT trainer would suit you if you are a computer expert who excels in explaining, teaching and passing on your IT skills and knowledge
- As an IT trainer, you will design and deliver training programmes in information and communications technology (ICT). In addition to your training skills, you will need to be an expert in one of two areas:
- IT professional skills – covering technical training in C#; process skills like project management; applications, for example SAP; and the various IT specialisations, including firewalls and anti-virus packages;
- User skills – desktop applications such as MS Office, internet browsers and company-specific applications.
- IT trainers are also responsible for the application of learning technologies to transfer skills, in both IT and non-IT subjects. These include:
- Enterprise content management;
- Performance management tools;
- Social networking;
- Virtual labs.
- You will develop expertise within your specialist areas, although you could cover any content if you choose to focus on the use of learning technologies.
As an IT trainer, you’ll need to:
- Carry out training needs analysis;
- Define the skill sets needed to perform different roles;
- Carry out performance assessments to determine the skills gap between current and desirable learner skill levels;
- Design training programmes appropriate to the skills needed;
- Develop an appropriate mix of formal and informal development activities;
- Ensure that the learning environment and resources support learner needs;
- Design course materials and other documents such as handouts, manuals and exercises;
- Prepare the learning environment and resources, including setting up IT equipment where appropriate;
- Deliver training programmes in formal (e.g. a classroom), informal (e.g. floor-walking) or online (e.g. e-learning and webinar) settings;
- Support and coach learners using learning technologies to deliver skills;
- Evaluate the effectiveness of training programmes and learning outcomes;
- Liaise with partners (e.g. external course providers, employers, examining bodies) to fulfil the skills needs of an organisation;
- Develop peer networks to keep abreast of current thinking;
- Maintain appropriate records of learner development and resource allocation.
- Prepare lesson/lecture note for courses to be taken.
- Teach any I.T course assigned by the superior (D.O.S) office.
- Report directly to the office of D.O.S.
- Report weekly (on Fridays) to the office of D.O.S everything about the duty through official emails.
- Have at least one major professional skill (e.g programming, hardware engineering, graphic design etc).
- Manage company’s property
- Yearly work on the school/teaching syllabus through review.
- Be accountable for usage of company’s property under his/her supervision.
- Regularly deliver professional projects assigned through the head office.
- Report at head office when not in school.
- Officially request for leave of absence. It’s not an automatic thing.
- Discharge other duties that would come up at any time.
- Ready to abide by the rules, regulations and policies of the company.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org