The Elevation Church has been set up by God to develop its members as witnesses of Christ to the general public while empowering them to not only achieve the highest levels of distinction and greatness in life but to work actively with the church to establish community development initiatives to set other individuals on their own paths to greatness.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Digital Marketing Officer
- Work with Head of Communications to determine suitable social media strategies for the church to adopt on all SM platforms. This includes but is not limited to strategies for church events, campaigns, message themes, publicity, etc.
- Continuously develop social media strategies to support the church’s ministry through research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Developing systems of discipleship via social media.
- Identifying and implementing new avenues to reach the un-churched through social media.
- Manage ongoing workflow including website updates, content management, upcoming events, internal ministry updates etc.
- Work with the Web Master to ensure efficient and effective functionality of the church website
- Proactively work to maintain effective web presence and improve online engagement through optimization and integration of email marketing, content marketing, and social channels.
Social Media Management:
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Work towards the achievement of growth targets for all our social media channels
- Creatively build followings on various social media platforms including but not limited to, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and the website.
- Provide monthly reports on social media activities and growth trends
- Design art and promotional materials related to church-wide activities with a high standard of creativity, excellence, and effectiveness
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online