A.D. Rufa’i College for Legal and Islamic Studies – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Registrar
Location: Misau, Bauchi
- The Registrar shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the College, Secretary to the Governing Council and the Academic Board
- He is also responsible to the College Provost for the performance of his duties.
Qualifications and Experience
The criteria to be satisfied by candidates for this post are:
- A good honours Degree in Social Science/Art subjects with at least 21 years cognate experience, or a Master’s Degree from a recognised institution of higher learning with at least 18 years cognate experience or Doctorate Degree with at least 15 years cognate experience
- Must have vast knowledge and experience in administration of Tertiary Institutions.
- Must have attained the rank of Deputy Registrar in any tertiary Institution or cognate Senior Management position.
- Evidence of attendance of a mandatory professional course is required.
- Must be computer literate and have a demonstrable competence in information and communication Technology
- Must be physically and mentally fit
- Must have a good working knowledge of current administrative principles and practice.
Terms and Conditions
- The Registrar shall be appointed for a period of five years in the first instance and shall be eligible for appointment for a final term of five years only subject to satisfactory performance.
Applications Closing Date
28th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and twenty (20) copies of their current curriculum vitae signed by themselves giving the following information:
- Full names, current postal address, permanent home address.
- Place and date of birth
- State of origin and Local Government
- E-mail address and phone numbers
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and professional qualifications including distinction and dates
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one(1) of whom must be from the candidate’s present employer
The application should be in a sealed envelop and marked “Application for the post of College Registrar” and addressed to:
The Office of the Registrar,
A.D. Rufa’i College for Legal and Islamic Studies,
Along Kano-Kari Road,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their report directly under confidential cover to reach the Registrar at the above address on or before the closing date.