Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Records Officer
- Creating and maintaining Crovation’s database to ensure quick retrieval of information.
- Developing an effective record distribution system and storage policy.
- Reviewing information created and stored within Crovation’s network.
- Analysing the company’s information needs and developing procedures to ensure all requirements are met.
- Referring to policy and legislative requirements in order to determine the length of time records with Crovation’s should be kept.
- Initiating the transition from paper to electronic management systems.
- Providing the necessary support to ensure the accountability, transparency and regulatory requirements of the company are met.
- Ensuring that all title documents belonging to Crovation Limited and its clients are duly monitored and processed in Land Registry or any other government agencies.
- Responsible to conduct searches in all Government bodies/organization on behalf of the Crovation
- All other related duties assigned to you from time to time by your supervisor.
Application Closing Date
28th August, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com