A.D. Rufa’i College for Legal and Islamic Studies – Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Provost
Location: Misau, Bauchi
- The Provost shall be the Chief Executive of the College and shall be charged with the general responsibility for matters relating to the day to day Management/Operation of the College.
- And it shall be the duty of the Provost to see that the provisions of law, statue, ordinance and regulations of the College are observed and he/she may exercise such powers as may be necessary and expedient for that purpose.
Qualifications and Experience
Interested candidates for the position shall be preferably:
- To be a Chief lecturer of at least 5 years cognate experience
- Not more than 55 years at the time of assumption of duty.
- Have educational qualification plus a Doctorate Degree in one of the subjects taught at NCE programme
- Have evidence of academic and administrative leadership.
- Have evidence of professional standing/honour
- Be proficient in ICT packages and capacities
- Have evidence of community service
Terms and Conditions
- The Provost shall hold the office for a period of four years in the first instance and eligible for re-appointment in the post for another period of four years, only subject to satisfactory performance.
Applications Closing Date
28th September, 2017.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and twenty (20) copies of their current Curriculum Vitae signed by themselves giving the following information:
- Full names, current postal address, permanent home address.
- Place and date of birth
- State of origin and Local Government
- E-mail address and phone numbers
- Marital status
- Number and ages of children.
- Educational Institutions attended with dates.
- Academic and professional qualifications including distinction and dates
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present post and employers
- List of Publications stating Journal/books in which they were published (if any)
- Other activities outside current employment
- Names and addresses of three (3) referees, one(1) of whom must be from the candidate’s present employer
The application should be in a sealed envelop and marked “Application for the post of College Provost” and addressed to:
The Office of the Registrar,
A.D. Rufa’i College for Legal and Islamic Studies,
Along Kano-Kari Road,
Note: Applicants should request their referees to forward their report directly under confidential cover to reach the Registrar at the above address on or before the closing date.